Features: Compare to any competitors' product!
Grand Slam Bucktails
4403 SE 4TH ST.
Renton, WA. 98059
Ph. # 206-713-4612If we miss you we will return your call. Ask for John
Note: We can't do credit cards over the phone yet . Please order withshopping cart or print & mail us your order form.
Send us an e-mail grandslambucktails @ gmail.com.We welcome comments, fish tales, testimonials, and dealer inquiries!!
We want you to catch lots of fish, 90% of our business is repeat.To get the most out of our lures go to Saltwater Salmon, Lakes-Great Lakes( rigging info.)
Free Grand Slams:Send us a picture of your fish caught on a Grand Slam Bucktail. Include specific details on how, where, and when. If your entry is selected to appear on our website you'll win 3 FREE Grand Slams of your choice! Entries become property of What's Next and will not be returned.
Here's how to tie your own Salmon leaders (also for Lake Trout). The secret to tying a good leader is to keep tension on the line so it can't unravel between the steps.
1. Start with a length of leader 6" longer than you want the finished leader to be. Thread line through eye of hook so line extends 1" past hook end.
2. Hold hook and leader in left hand as shown. Wrap line 5 times around hook just behind eye of hook. Maintain tension on line!
3. Insert long end of line through eye of hook in the opposite direction as in step 1. Position as shown with line laying along back of hook and sticking out hook eye about 2".
3.5 Wrap line around hook 6 times with right hand (just like step 2) Maintain tension!
4. Keep tension on left hand and finish knot by slowly pulling on the 2" long piece sticking out the eye of hook, until knot looks like picture (above) .
5. Slide 2nd hook on leader and position about 1" from 1st hook. Repeat steps 2-4 to tie 2nd hook in place.
6. Tighten up leader by pulling on both ends. Finished leader should look like picture above. Trim off tail end of leader material of hook on left. Slide one of our bucktails onto leader and go fishing!
It takes a little practice to master, but it's worth the effort. Graham Owens
Cabelas is a good source for Fluorocarbon Leader. We recommend "Triple Fish" 40-60 lb test for saltwater use. It's about 1/2 the price of most other brands. Just go to their site and type in "Fluorocarbon Leader" in the search box. There are about 6-8 brands to choose from here.
© 1999-2015 What's Next Grand Slam Bucktails™
Back to HOME Page